Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Describe Your Family IELTS Speaking Sample Answers

"Family" is one of the most common topics in IELTS Speaking. The examiner may ask some common questions like: "Describe your family?" Tell me something about your family. Do you have a large or small family? Could you please tell me about your family? Do you enjoy going out with your family? Do you live with your parents? In this article, we have given some sample answers for your preparation.

Describe Your Family IELTS Speaking Sample Answers

Ways to tell the number of your family members:

  1. There are ...... members of my family.
  2. I have ...... members in my family.
  3. We are ...... members of my family.

Ways to mention the family members:

  1. My grandparents, parents, siblings, and I.
  2. Besides me, I have my grandparents, father, mother, and siblings, etc.

Ways to tell family members' professions:

  1. My ... is...
  2. He is a...
  3. She deals in ...

Example Answers: 

= I have four members in my family. Besides me, I have my wife, son, and daughter. My wife is a doctor in a clinic, and my children are in primary school.

[আমার পরিবারে চারজন সদস্য আছে। আমি ছাড়াও আমার স্ত্রী, ছেলে ও মেয়ে আছে। আমার স্ত্রী একটি ক্লিনিকে একজন ডাক্তার, এবং আমার সন্তানরা প্রাথমিক বিদ্যালয়ে।]

= There are eight members of my family. My grandparents, father, mother, and my husband and two school-going children. My husband is a government officer, and my father is a retired army officer.

[আমার পরিবারের আটজন সদস্য। আমার দাদা-দাদি, বাবা, মা এবং আমার স্বামী এবং দুই স্কুলগামী সন্তান। আমার স্বামী একজন সরকারি কর্মকর্তা, আর আমার বাবা একজন অবসরপ্রাপ্ত সেনা কর্মকর্তা।]

= We are three members of my family. They are my parents and me. I am the proud daughter of my parents. My father is a teacher, and he teaches English. My mother is a doctor at the local hospital.

[আমরা আমার পরিবারের তিন সদস্য। তারা আমার বাবা-মা এবং আমি। আমি আমার বাবা মায়ের গর্বিত মেয়ে। আমার বাবা একজন শিক্ষক, এবং তিনি ইংরেজি পড়ান। আমার মা স্থানীয় হাসপাতালের ডাক্তার।]

Describe your family.

= Well, there are four members of my family, including my parents, a younger sister, and me. My father is a government official and my mother is a housewife. My younger sister is a student, and I am also a student.

[ঠিক আছে, আমার বাবা-মা, ছোট বোন এবং আমি সহ আমার পরিবারের চারজন সদস্য। আমার বাবা একজন সরকারি কর্মকর্তা এবং আমার মা একজন গৃহিণী। আমার ছোট বোন একজন ছাত্র, এবং আমিও একজন ছাত্র।]

= My family consists of four members: my parents, one sister, and me. My father is an ex-government officer who now works in farming. My mother is a housewife who is devoted to her family. My sister is a professor who helps me in my studies. I recently completed my bachelor's degree in economics and wanted to continue my education at a university abroad. My family is very important to me. That's all about my family.

[আমার পরিবার চারজন সদস্য নিয়ে গঠিত: আমার বাবা-মা, এক বোন এবং আমি। আমার বাবা একজন প্রাক্তন সরকারি কর্মকর্তা যিনি এখন কৃষিকাজে কাজ করেন। আমার মা একজন গৃহিণী যিনি তার পরিবারের জন্য নিবেদিতপ্রাণ। আমার বোন একজন অধ্যাপক যিনি আমাকে আমার পড়াশোনায় সাহায্য করেন। আমি সম্প্রতি অর্থনীতিতে আমার স্নাতক ডিগ্রি সম্পন্ন করেছি এবং বিদেশের একটি বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ে আমার শিক্ষা চালিয়ে যেতে চেয়েছিলাম। আমার পরিবার আমার কাছে খুবই গুরুত্বপূর্ণ। এটাই আমার পরিবারের কথা।]

Tell me something about your family.

= Well, my family consists of six people. I live with my parents, one brother, and my grandparents. My grandma is a school teacher, and my grandfather is a retired soldier. My mother is a housewife, and my father works for the government. My brother is currently going to college. I recently completed my bachelor's degree in marketing and wanted to pursue my MBA abroad.

[ঠিক আছে, আমার পরিবার ছয়জন নিয়ে গঠিত। আমি আমার বাবা-মা, এক ভাই এবং আমার দাদা-দাদির সাথে থাকি। আমার ঠাকুমা একজন স্কুল শিক্ষক, এবং আমার দাদা একজন অবসরপ্রাপ্ত সৈনিক। আমার মা একজন গৃহিণী, আর আমার বাবা সরকারি চাকরি করেন। আমার ভাই বর্তমানে কলেজে যাচ্ছে। আমি সম্প্রতি মার্কেটিং-এ আমার স্নাতক ডিগ্রি সম্পন্ন করেছি এবং বিদেশে আমার এমবিএ করতে চেয়েছিলাম।]

= There are seven people in my family. I have two brothers, one sister, grandparents, and my parents. I am the youngest in my family. I have many other relatives, but they live in Australia. So, we don't see them often. That's all about my family.

[আমার পরিবারে সাত জন। আমার দুই ভাই, এক বোন, দাদা-দাদি এবং আমার বাবা-মা আছে। আমি পরিবারের সবার ছোট. আমার আরও অনেক আত্মীয় আছে, কিন্তু তারা অস্ট্রেলিয়ায় থাকে। তাই, আমরা তাদের প্রায়ই দেখতে পাই না। এটাই আমার পরিবারের কথা।]

= My family consists of five people, including me. They are my father, mother, younger sister, younger brother, and me. My family is everything to me. Without their support, I would not be who I am today.

[আমার পরিবার আমি সহ পাঁচজন নিয়ে গঠিত। তারা আমার বাবা, মা, ছোট বোন, ছোট ভাই এবং আমি। আমার পরিবারই আমার কাছে সবকিছু। তাদের সমর্থন না থাকলে আমি আজকের মতো হতে পারতাম না।]

Do you have a large or small family?

= I come from a big family. I am the sixth child, and I have three sisters and two brothers. They are all close to each other in age. I have parents and grandparents too. I don't see my family often because I live in a different country, but I talk to them regularly online, and we all get together twice a year.

[আমি একটি বড় পরিবার থেকে আসা. আমি ষষ্ঠ সন্তান, এবং আমার তিন বোন ও দুই ভাই আছে। তারা সবাই বয়সে একে অপরের কাছাকাছি। আমার বাবা-মা এবং দাদা-দাদিও আছে। আমি আমার পরিবারকে প্রায়ই দেখি না কারণ আমি একটি ভিন্ন দেশে থাকি, কিন্তু আমি তাদের সাথে নিয়মিত অনলাইনে কথা বলি, এবং আমরা সবাই বছরে দুবার একসাথে থাকি।]

= I come from a small family. My family consists of four people—my parents, my older sister, and I.

[আমি একটি ছোট পরিবার থেকে এসেছি। আমার পরিবার চারজন নিয়ে গঠিত—আমার বাবা-মা, আমার বড় বোন এবং আমি।]

= I am from a joint family. My family consists of ten people. They are my parents, grandparents, sisters, brothers, uncles, aunts, and cousins.

[আমি যৌথ পরিবার থেকে এসেছি। আমার পরিবার দশ জনের সমন্বয়ে গঠিত। তারা হলেন আমার বাবা-মা, দাদা-দাদি, বোন, ভাই, চাচা, খালা এবং কাজিন।]

Could you please tell me about your family?

= My family consists of six members. They are my parents, grandparents, my brother and me. Firstly, my grandfather was an army officer who is now a retired officer. Secondly, my grandmother is a doctor, and I spend time with her. My father is a businessman who runs his own business. And then about my brother, who is a class 10 student. I love my family very much.

[আমার পরিবার ছয় সদস্য নিয়ে গঠিত। তারা আমার বাবা-মা, দাদা-দাদি, আমার ভাই এবং আমি। প্রথমত, আমার দাদা একজন সেনা কর্মকর্তা ছিলেন যিনি এখন অবসরপ্রাপ্ত কর্মকর্তা। দ্বিতীয়ত, আমার দাদী একজন ডাক্তার, এবং আমি তার সাথে সময় কাটাই। আমার বাবা একজন ব্যবসায়ী যিনি নিজের ব্যবসা চালান। এবং তারপর আমার ভাই সম্পর্কে, যিনি 10 শ্রেনীর ছাত্র। আমি আমার পরিবারকে খুব ভালোবাসি।]

= There are six people in my family. They are my mom, dad, two brothers, one younger sister, and me. My brothers are older than me and do jobs in multinational companies. My sister's name is Jebin, and she is 10. She is a school-going student. Her favorite subject is English. My mom is a doctor, and she works in a local clinic. She is so kind and compassionate. My dad is a businessman. He travels frequently for business purposes. When he returns home from work, he tries to spend as much time as possible with us, and we have a lot of fun together.

[আমার পরিবারে ছয়জন। তারা আমার মা, বাবা, দুই ভাই, এক ছোট বোন এবং আমি। আমার ভাইয়েরা আমার চেয়ে বড় এবং বহুজাতিক কোম্পানিতে চাকরি করে। আমার বোনের নাম জেবিন, এবং তার বয়স ১০। সে একজন স্কুলগামী ছাত্রী। তার প্রিয় বিষয় ইংরেজি। আমার মা একজন ডাক্তার, এবং তিনি একটি স্থানীয় ক্লিনিকে কাজ করেন। তিনি খুব দয়ালু এবং সহানুভূতিশীল. আমার বাবা একজন ব্যবসায়ী। তিনি ব্যবসায়িক উদ্দেশ্যে প্রায়ই যাতায়াত করেন। যখন তিনি কাজ থেকে বাড়ি ফিরে আসেন, তখন তিনি আমাদের সাথে যতটা সম্ভব সময় কাটানোর চেষ্টা করেন এবং আমরা একসাথে অনেক মজা করি।]

Why are the people in your family special to you?

= I love my family because they always support me in everything I do. Always stay with me during my tough and good times. They are my biggest supporters.

[আমি আমার পরিবারকে ভালোবাসি কারণ তারা সবসময় আমার সবকিছুতে আমাকে সমর্থন করে। আমার কঠিন এবং ভাল সময়ে সবসময় আমার সাথে থাকুন। তারা আমার সবচেয়ে বড় সমর্থক।]

Read More: 

Describe a foreign country you want to visit IELTS Speaking Answer

Post a Comment

0 Comments