Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Write a dialogue about the importance of reading newspaper

Question: Suppose, you are Ariful and your friend's name is Nayeem. Now, write a dialogue between you and your friend about the importance of reading newspapers. 

Write a dialogue about the importance of reading newspaper

Answer: A dialogue about the importance of reading newspaper


Ariful: Hi Nayeem, How are you?

Nayeem: Hey Ariful, I'm fine, and you?

Ariful: I am fine too. What are you reading?

Nayeem: I am reading the newspaper.

Ariful: Don't you read the newspaper?

Nayeem: No, I think reading newspapers is a waste of time.

Ariful: No, my friend. You are wrong.

Nayeem: Can you explain the importance of reading newspapers? Why should I read it?

Ariful: By reading newspapers, we can get the news of our country as well as other countries.

Nayeem: But, we can get news from television.

Ariful: Television gives us news, but not as organized as newspapers.

Nayeem: Can you explain more?

Ariful: Sure. Newspapers carry information about politics, economy, business, trade, commerce, industry, entertainment, and sports.

Nayeem: Do you read the newspaper daily?

Ariful: Yes, By reading the newspaper, I can get a variety of general knowledge and understand the economic condition of our country.

Nayeem: I was wrong about the importance of reading newspapers. I will read newspapers daily from today.

Ariful: Right decision. Best of luck to you.

Nayeem: Thanks for your helpful information.

Ariful: You are welcome.

Question: Suppose, you are Monika and your friend's name is Sinthiya. Now, write a dialogue between you and your friend about the importance of reading newspapers. 

Answer: A dialogue about the importance of reading newspaper


Monika: Good morning. How are you?

Sinthiya: Good morning. I'm fine and you?

Monika: I am also fine. What are you reading?

Sinthiya: I am reading a newspaper.

Monika: Do you read newspapers every morning?

Sinthiya: Yes. It is a hobby of mine. Don't you read the newspapers daily?

Monika: Sometimes, I think it is not important for us.

Sinthiya: I think you are wrong. Don't you know the newspaper is called the storehouse of knowledge?

Monika: No. Can you tell me the importance of reading newspapers?

Sinthiya: Sure. By reading newspapers, you can find out about the current affairs of our country as well as international news. Also, it helps us acquire general knowledge, which is essential for our education.

Monika: Are there any other benefits to reading newspapers?

Sinthiya: Yes, many unknown things and facts are published in newspapers. You will be surprised to know that a newspaper is called the "mirror of the world."

Monika: I was wrong. I never thought like that.

Sinthiya: You should read newspapers daily to learn about our country and world affairs.

Monika: Thanks for opening my eye. I will read a newspaper regularly from today.

Sinthiya: Best of luck to you.

Monika: Thanks for your valuable information.

Sinthiya: You are welcome.

Read More: 

Post a Comment

0 Comments