Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Do you like your hometown? IELTS Speaking Answers

The examiner will ask you some common questions about your hometown throughout the IELTS Speaking test. We have provided some sample answers in this post for your better preparation.

Do you like your hometown IELTS Speaking Answers

Do you like your hometown?

= Yes, I like my hometown! People in my hometown are friendly and welcoming. Also, everybody was willing to provide a helping hand to anyone who needed it.

[হ্যাঁ, আমি আমার শহর পছন্দ করি! আমার শহরের লোকেরা বন্ধুত্বপূর্ণ এবং স্বাগত জানায়। এছাড়াও, প্রত্যেকে যার প্রয়োজন তাকে সাহায্যের হাত দিতে ইচ্ছুক ছিল।]

= I like my hometown because it is where most of my friends and relatives live. There are many things to do. The weather is the one thing I dislike.

[আমি আমার শহর পছন্দ করি কারণ এটিই যেখানে আমার বেশিরভাগ বন্ধু এবং আত্মীয়রা থাকে। অনেক কিছু করার আছে. আবহাওয়া আমার অপছন্দের এক জিনিস।]

= Definitely, I love my hometown and will love it forever. It's an amazing place where I spent my childhood with the best of my friends and the place where I had the best learning and experience. It’s the place where I’ve left my family and relatives, where they feel safe.

[অবশ্যই, আমি আমার শহরকে ভালবাসি এবং এটি চিরকাল ভালবাসব। এটি একটি আশ্চর্যজনক জায়গা যেখানে আমি আমার সেরা বন্ধুদের সাথে আমার শৈশব কাটিয়েছি এবং সেই জায়গা যেখানে আমার শেখার এবং অভিজ্ঞতা ছিল। এটি সেই জায়গা যেখানে আমি আমার পরিবার এবং আত্মীয়দের ছেড়ে এসেছি, যেখানে তারা নিরাপদ বোধ করে।]

= Yes, I do. In fact, I love my hometown because I've lived here since birth and I'm emotionally attached to it.

[হ্যা আমি করি. প্রকৃতপক্ষে, আমি আমার শহরকে ভালোবাসি কারণ আমি এখানে জন্মের পর থেকে বসবাস করছি এবং আমি এর সাথে আবেগগতভাবে সংযুক্ত।]

= Yes, I like my hometown because it's where I grew up, learned a lot of things, and definitely where I had the best moments of my childhood.

[হ্যাঁ, আমি আমার শহরটাকে পছন্দ করি কারণ এখানেই আমি বড় হয়েছি, অনেক কিছু শিখেছি এবং অবশ্যই যেখানে আমার শৈশবের সেরা মুহূর্তগুলো কাটিয়েছি।]

What do you like about your hometown?

= I like my hometown for a multitude of reasons. First and foremost, the locals are welcoming to visitors. As a result, it is a loving and engaging city. Secondly, it offers various things for visitors to enjoy, such as amusement parks and museums. The weather in my town is very comfortable. It's very calm and peaceful, and foreigners can come here and have a great time.

[অনেক কারণে আমার শহরের মত. প্রথমত, স্থানীয়রা দর্শনার্থীদের স্বাগত জানাচ্ছেন। ফলস্বরূপ, এটি একটি প্রেমময় এবং আকর্ষক শহর। দ্বিতীয়ত, এটি দর্শকদের উপভোগ করার জন্য বিভিন্ন জিনিস অফার করে, যেমন বিনোদন পার্ক এবং জাদুঘর। আমার শহরের আবহাওয়া খুবই আরামদায়ক। এটি খুব শান্ত এবং শান্তিপূর্ণ, এবং বিদেশীরা এখানে আসতে পারে এবং একটি দুর্দান্ত সময় কাটাতে পারে।]

= My town is wonderful to me. It is a small town that offers delicious food, various supermarkets, corporate headquarters, and entertainment opportunities. It is becoming more technologically advanced. Most significantly, I grew up there. It is associated with many memories from my childhood.

]আমার শহর আমার কাছে চমৎকার। এটি একটি ছোট শহর যেখানে সুস্বাদু খাবার, বিভিন্ন সুপারমার্কেট, কর্পোরেট সদর দফতর এবং বিনোদনের সুযোগ রয়েছে। এটি আরও প্রযুক্তিগতভাবে উন্নত হচ্ছে। সবচেয়ে উল্লেখযোগ্যভাবে, আমি সেখানে বড় হয়েছি। এর সঙ্গে জড়িয়ে আছে আমার শৈশবের অনেক স্মৃতি।]

Do you like your city? IELTS Speaking Answers

Honestly, I love my city. The city is safe, the people are friendly and genuine, and the food is surprisingly cheap, unlike other cities I've been to around the world where food prices are very high. I also believe that my city has some beautiful landscapes. It is undoubtedly soothing!

[সত্যি বলতে, আমি আমার শহরকে ভালোবাসি। শহরটি নিরাপদ, লোকেরা বন্ধুত্বপূর্ণ এবং প্রকৃত, এবং খাবার আশ্চর্যজনকভাবে সস্তা, অন্যান্য শহরগুলির বিপরীতে আমি সারা বিশ্বে গিয়েছি যেখানে খাবারের দাম খুব বেশি। আমি এটাও বিশ্বাস করি যে আমার শহরের কিছু সুন্দর প্রাকৃতিক দৃশ্য রয়েছে। এটা নিঃসন্দেহে প্রশান্তিদায়ক!]

What do you like about your city? IELTS Speaking Answers

My hometown is amazing to me. The city attracts me because of its comfort and cleanliness. There are several convenience stores, businesses, and trendy shops. I love how kind the people in my town are. There are several little coffee shops around the city. A few small boutiques outside the city sell unique handmade items.

[আমার শহর আমার কাছে আশ্চর্যজনক। শহরটি আমাকে তার আরাম এবং পরিচ্ছন্নতার কারণে আকর্ষণ করে। এখানে বেশ কিছু সুবিধার দোকান, ব্যবসা এবং ট্রেন্ডি দোকান রয়েছে। আমি আমার শহরের মানুষ কত দয়ালু ভালোবাসি. শহরের আশেপাশে বেশ কিছু ছোট কফি শপ আছে। শহরের বাইরে কয়েকটি ছোট বুটিক অনন্য হস্তনির্মিত আইটেম বিক্রি করে।]

Read More: 

Is there much to do in your hometown? 

Post a Comment

0 Comments