Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

How important is your hometown to you? IELTS Speaking Answers

In the IELTS Speaking test, the examiner will ask you some simple questions about your hometown. In this article, we have provided some sample answers for your better preparation.  
How important is your hometown to you IELTS Speaking Answers

How important is your hometown to you?

Well, my hometown is a very special place to me because I was born and raised there. Now, I am living in Canada. I try to visit my hometown once a year because my parents also live there. I feel emotional when I visit my hometown because I grew up there and had my school there. I have good memories of being there.

[ঠিক আছে, আমার শহরটি আমার কাছে খুব বিশেষ জায়গা কারণ আমি সেখানে জন্মগ্রহণ করেছি এবং বেড়ে উঠেছি। এখন, আমি কানাডায় বসবাস করছি। আমি বছরে একবার আমার শহরে যাওয়ার চেষ্টা করি কারণ আমার বাবা-মাও সেখানে থাকেন। আমি যখন আমার শহরে বেড়াতে যাই তখন আমি আবেগ অনুভব করি কারণ আমি সেখানে বড় হয়েছি এবং সেখানে আমার স্কুল ছিল। আমি সেখানে থাকার ভাল স্মৃতি আছে। ]

How important is hometown to you?

My hometown is very important to me. It is my original home, and it is where my parents raised me. I also spent several years there. I have wonderful memories of this as well. So my hometown is really important to me.

[আমার শহর আমার কাছে খুবই গুরুত্বপূর্ণ। এটা আমার আসল বাড়ি এবং সেখানেই আমার বাবা-মা আমাকে বড় করেছেন। আমিও সেখানে বেশ কয়েক বছর কাটিয়েছি। আমি এই হিসাবে বিস্ময়কর স্মৃতি আছে. তাই আমার শহর আমার কাছে সত্যিই গুরুত্বপূর্ণ।]

What is the significance of your hometown to you?

= My hometown is special to me. First of all, I was born there. I also completed my school and college education there. All my friends are from there. My family and all the other people I know are from there. The place is stunning, and there are lots of things to do. So, it is very significant to me.

[আমার শহর আমার কাছে বিশেষ। প্রথমত, আমার জন্ম সেখানে। আমি আমার স্কুল-কলেজের শিক্ষাও সেখানেই শেষ করেছি। আমার সব বন্ধুরা সেখান থেকে এসেছে। আমার পরিবার এবং আমার পরিচিত অন্য সব লোক সেখান থেকে এসেছে। জায়গাটি অত্যাশ্চর্য, এবং সেখানে অনেক কিছু করার আছে। সুতরাং, এটা আমার কাছে খুবই তাৎপর্যপূর্ণ।]

= My hometown is very important to me since I was born and raised there. I also finished my high school and college education there. My family lives there, and lots of my relatives also live there. In that sense, I think my city is very important to me.

[আমার শহর আমার কাছে খুবই গুরুত্বপূর্ণ কারণ এটি আমার জন্মস্থান এবং সেখানে বেড়ে ওঠি। আমি আমার উচ্চ বিদ্যালয় এবং কলেজের শিক্ষাও সেখানে শেষ করেছি। আমার পরিবার সেখানে থাকে, এবং আমার অনেক আত্মীয়ও সেখানে থাকে। সেই অর্থে, আমি মনে করি আমার শহর আমার কাছে খুবই গুরুত্বপূর্ণ।]

How important is hometown to you? IELTS Speaking Answers

To be honest, my hometown is very special to me because I have many memories there. My family and relatives are still living there. My childhood friends are living there too. I also completed my school and college education there. Besides, there are many beautiful places that I used to visit. So my home is very important to me.

[সত্যি কথা বলতে কি, আমার শহরটা আমার কাছে খুব স্পেশাল কারণ সেখানে আমার অনেক স্মৃতি আছে। আমার পরিবার ও আত্মীয়-স্বজন এখনো সেখানেই বসবাস করছে। আমার ছোটবেলার বন্ধুরাও সেখানে থাকে। আমি আমার স্কুল-কলেজের শিক্ষাও সেখানেই শেষ করেছি। এছাড়া অনেক সুন্দর জায়গা আছে যেগুলো আমি বেড়াতে যেতাম। তাই আমার বাড়ি আমার কাছে খুবই গুরুত্বপূর্ণ।]

What significance does your hometown hold for you?

My hometown is very important to me. The reason is that I have so many memories of when I was growing up in that place. It is where my friends and my family live. I am attached to this place because of my childhood memories. Besides, it's far from where I live now. I still want to go back to my hometown just to spend time with my friends and family and relive the memories. And obviously, make some new memories with them.

[আমার শহর আমার কাছে খুবই গুরুত্বপূর্ণ। কারণটা হল সেই জায়গায় যখন আমি বড় হয়েছি তখন আমার অনেক স্মৃতি আছে। এটা যেখানে আমার বন্ধু এবং আমার পরিবার বাস. আমি আমার শৈশবের স্মৃতির কারণে এই জায়গাটির সাথে সংযুক্ত। তাছাড়া আমি এখন যেখানে থাকি সেখান থেকে অনেক দূরে। আমি এখনও আমার নিজের শহরে ফিরে যেতে চাই শুধু আমার বন্ধুবান্ধব এবং পরিবারের সাথে সময় কাটাতে এবং স্মৃতিগুলিকে পুনরুজ্জীবিত করতে। এবং স্পষ্টতই, তাদের সাথে কিছু নতুন স্মৃতি তৈরি করুন।]

How significant is your hometown to you?

My hometown is actually very special to me because it was the place where I was born and grew up. It brings back my childhood memories and lots of fun activities. It also reminds me of the time I spent with my family and friends. Also, there are some beautiful places that I used to travel to. So, I think my hometown is very significant to me.

[আমার বাড়িটা আসলে আমার কাছে খুব স্পেশাল কারণ এটা সেই জায়গা যেখানে আমি জন্মেছি এবং বড় হয়েছি। এটি আমার শৈশবের স্মৃতি এবং অনেক মজার কার্যকলাপ ফিরিয়ে আনে। এটি আমাকে আমার পরিবার এবং বন্ধুদের সাথে কাটানো সময়ের কথাও মনে করিয়ে দেয়। এছাড়াও, কিছু সুন্দর জায়গা আছে যেখানে আমি ভ্রমণ করতাম। সুতরাং, আমি মনে করি আমার শহরটি আমার কাছে খুব গুরুত্বপূর্ণ।]

Read More: 

Post a Comment

0 Comments